Monday 29 February 2016

Happy Easter

Hi All

I hope you all had a good weekend.

I had a lovely day at the Farnborough craft show on Friday and bought more supplies. Pic at the end of this blog.

For today's card I decided to go with an Easter theme.

 I stamped the Regal Blossom Outer frame  from Creative Expressions and  coloured the flowers in with my colouring pencils
 I stamped my sentiment and cut it out with the inner die from the Heraldic Square from Sue Wilson.
I cut the largest die from Spellbinders Floral Assortment out of the green card and used the aperture to mount my focal element on. I used a self adhesive sheet on the back and sprinkled it with glitter from my stash, so it just peaks out from behind the stamp.
 The butterfly I made from a Spellbinders die which a snipped into to make look like a butterfly. I added the Graceful Peach gilding  wax to it from Phil Martin.
I then finished the card with a Glue pearl dot in each corner and on the butterfly.
 More supplies added to my ever growing crafty stash.



.I have entered this card in the following Challenges

addicted to stamps - challenge #121glitter/bling
dragonfly journeys -Challenge No. 46 ~ Flower Power ~
penny black at allsorts - die/stamp challenge
Stamping Sensations - anything goes
crafting with friends -Challenge 15
allsorts challenge-Week 352 - Sentiment in focus
moving along with the times - 14.Words Only - No Image




11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the colours and the design!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Beautiful that soft colour.
    thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week,
    And for joining in at MAWTT too, xxx xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really delightful card Maria and such pretty stamping and coluring, many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria
    A lovely elegant card for Easter.
    That's a goodly pile of additions to your stash. NEC for me in a couple of weeks, yay!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Easter card - fabulous design!
    Thanks for sharing it over at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you have some fab new stash there. This card is beautiful, I love the soft colours you used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some fabulous dies used to make this really lovely card, great design too.
    Thank you for joining our sentiment challenge this week at Allsorts

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria! These are beautiful soft and sweet colors for Spring and Easter and the butterfly is the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining my Flower Power challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria, love this Easter card! beautiful colours and stamping on this elegant layout, with a butterfly.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card, gorgeous colors!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More. Hope you come play along in our March challenge, starting on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete